This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for (ryolifestyle.com). This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information collection, use & sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily provide us via e-mail or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your access & control over information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the e-mail address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
In order to use this website, a user must first complete the registration form. During registration a user is required to give certain information (such as name and email address). This information will be used to contact you about the products/services on our site in which you have expressed interest. At your option, you may also provide demographic information (such as gender or age) about yourself, but is not required.
To purchase from us, you are required to provide contact information (like name and shipping address) and financial information (like credit card number, expiration date) on our order form. This information is used for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we will use this information to contact you.
We use "cookies" on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor's hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
We partner with another party to provide specific services. When the user signs up for these services, we will share names, or other contact information that is necessary for the third party to provide these services. These parties are not allowed to use personally identifiable information except for the purpose of providing these services.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites.
Surveys & Contests
From time-to-time our site requests information via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary, where information requested may include contact information (such as name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as zip code, age level). This will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this site.
By using our website, you agree to allow third parties to process your IP address, in order to determine your location for the purpose of currency conversion. You also agree to have that currency stored in a session cookie in your browser. We do this in order for the selected currency to remain selected and consistent when browsing our website so that the prices can convert to your local currency.
- Plastic and metal products: Due to manufacturing limitations, there will be inevitably some minor wears or tiny spots that will not affect the appearance of products as a whole.
- Fabric products: Due to manufacturing limitations, the printing position may vary due to cutting/knitting angles, and may be slightly different from photographs. Also, very slightly unstitch at the end of the thread and pilling on fabric are considered normal.
- Ceramic and glass products: Each item shape may be slightly different due to burning or blowing process. It may also cause tiny bubbles, dark spots and uneven color from time to time. Certain products are not glazed at the bottom for anti-slip purpose.
- Genuine leather products: Due to raw material limitations, insect bite scars or fighting scars, vascular folds, discoloration due to capillary on the leather are deemed normal. Shades of color may vary too due to a different way of handling.
- Original wooden products: Due to raw material limitations, original rotten marks, original tree rings, texture, and lines may vary from item shown in the photograph.
- Printed and dyed products: Colors may vary in every batch of fabric which may cause slight uneven in printing and peeling/dyeing color spots (approximately less than 1cm³.)