Home, office, wedding ... these timeless beauties are so effortless and versatile , it makes every corner so beautiful and stylish! It's no wonder it's trending everywhere on pinterest !
DELIVERY INFO YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- Same Day Delivery will be sent via Grabcar service (only Mon-Fri, cutoff time is 1 pm, after 1 pm will be arranged/sent next day, not including Public Holidays, subject to location availability). Purchase on weekend will be sent on following Monday workday. Please ensure someone is at the receiver’s location on that day. You will be notified through WhatsApp & email 24hrs before we arrange Grabcar service to you.
- For PREORDERS, if you have opted for Same Day Delivery, it will be delivered via grabcar but an email/whatsapp will be sent to your contact details 24 hours prior to confirm and ensure the delivery date and time is suitable for you.
- For Free Shipping please expect estimated 5-10 working days to receive your items in view of volume surge in most courier companies. You will receive email notification once order is shipped.
- For others, please refer to shipping policy for further details!
Available in assorted colours our pampas grasses are perfect to add warmth and texture to any blank spot of your home. Whether it's against wood, concrete, or even a plain wall, these pampas are sure to elevate your living space and achieve that perfect bohoscandi vibe!
- Our pampas are of decent height!! Minimum height of 120cm-150cm
- Available in Turquoise, Powder Pink, Cream White & Original Brown
- Pictures are semi blown up effect (full-blown is much fuller in size!)
- Price is set of 5 stalks! Avg price of only RM39 per stalk
For the best, full-blown up effect, please follow these instructions:
Avoid rough pulling by hand
Recommended to use a hairdryer on low speed to carefully blow it up from top-down and sideways to achieve the desired effect
Without a hairdryer, you are encouraged to carefully 'spread' the plumes or shake the compressed grass upside down gently, without hurting its tiny stems
Avoid exposure to strong sunlight or non-LED light source as the colour may fade off in months
- No water required as this is a dried plant
- There is bound to be lotsa sheddings during unpacking for the first time and it is normal
- Do open up the triangle box gently without pulling on the items too rough to prevent damaging the plumes
- It is to our best knowledge that ALL pampas grass will shed (the fuller the plumes the more it sheds ) and plumes will be fuller if it's shaken or blow dry gently.
- You can minimize shedding by spraying clear spray on the pampas